- Individuals must take care of their health and do everything withing their power to do so and follow any advice given to live a healthy life.
- If suitable, the individual may donate blood or organs.
- In basic scenarios, individuals must manage their own care.
Social Security Case
- Patient must announce any changes in their; health, social security, and personal information on time.
- If applicable, patient must pay the dues of their health certificate (Social Security Institution, Bağ-Kur, Green Card and so on).
Inform Healthcare Personnel
- Patient must fully convey the information regarding their; complaints, previous diseases, whether they received inpatient treatment, any medication they might be using and all other details linked to health.
Following Hospital Rules
- Patient must obey the rules and applications of the health organization they apply to.
- Patient must obey the dispatch chain decided by the ministry of health and other social security agencies.
- Patient is expected to cooperate with healthcare staff during their; treatment, care and rehabilitation.
- If the patient is receiving healthcare from a facility that works on an appointment schedule, they must comply with the date and time of the appointment and report any changes to the regarding unit beforehand.
- Patient must respect the rights of hospital personnel, other patients and visitors.
- Patient must cover the cost of damage caused to the hospital equipment.
Adhering to Suggestions About Their Treatment
- Patient must; listen to suggestions regarding their treatment and medication carefully and ask if anything is not clear.
- If the patient is unable to comply with the suggestions for their treatment, they must address this to a healthcare staff.
- Patient must state whether they understood their aftercare following their discharge.
- Patient is responsible for any consequence stemming from refusing treatment or not following suggestions.